As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bayes #ad
Cleans, and Teak Cutting Boards and Utensils, 12 oz, Bamboo, Conditions and Protects Wood, Bayes High-Performance Food Grade Mineral Oil Wood & Bamboo Conditioner and Protectant #adBayes #ad
- Wood and bamboo are a natural and attractive choice for cutting boards and many other kitchen utensils and items. Recommended treatment minimum once a month. No harsh chemicals, great for the environment, as well as your home.
Eco-responsible. Allow to soak in for 2-3 minutes and wipe with a clean dry cloth. Directions: wash wood with mild soap and water and allow to dry thoroughly. 100% pure food grade mineral oil.
Cruelty-free - leaping bunny certified. Bayes high-performance mineral oil wood & bamboo conditioner and protectant uses the highest quality food-grade mineral oil to nourish and beautifully preserve all wood cutting boards, utensils, and accessories for years.
For new items: apply daily for first week, apply once a week for first month of use. Apply with a clean cloth. Non-toxic & biodegradable. Recyclable bottle. Without treatment, ordinary washing can dry out and crack your possessions. Continue with once monthly treatments. Proudly made in the USA. Convenient pour spout for easy use.
2. Earthborn Elements #ad
Wooden Utensils, for Cutting Boards, Counter Tops, Butcher Blocks, Mineral Oil 8 fl oz Food & USP Grade #adEarthborn Elements #ad
- Safe for all wood surfaces. Earthborn elements Mineral Oil, food and pharmaceutical grade. Gluten free and non-GMO. Great for cutting boards, butcher blocks, and wooden utensils. Colorless, tasteless, and odorless.
3. Earlywood #ad
Earlywood 4.5 oz. Lemon Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards and Wooden Kitchen Utensils and Spoons; Food Safe, Clear, Lemon-scented mineral oil #adEarlywood #ad
- What is in the package. You can even put this on your plastic knife handles to make them look new again! The woods we use soak up very little oil. It is not food based so can't go rancid or harbor mold. Don't worry about putting this foodsafe butcher block oil in direct contact with surfaces that touch your food or food prep surfaces.
It is 100% food safe as confirmed by the manufacturers MSDS sheets. Over time, peanut oil, rancid, food based oils like olive oil, sticky and smelly if used on items that don't get washed much. The softer the wood you are oiling, the more oil they will soak up.
Each bottle of our wood kitchen utensil oil comes with a small wood care package and care instructions to follow. It never dries, and vegetable oil can get yellow, so it never gets sticky it either soaks in or drips off. It is everything you need except for a few minutes of your time.
The package includes a 2" x 3" scrub pad of just the right grit for knocking the fuzz off of old wood utensils before oiling them up to make them look like new. It is also clear, it doesn't dry, and it has a refreshing lemon scent! Will not go rancid like other oils. Use this food grade mineral oil for wood blended with lemon peel oil to freshen up the surface on your wood cutting boards, wooden spoons, wood knife handles, and other wooden kitchen utensils. One bottle goes a long way especially if you are using it to oil earlywood utensils.
4. Earthborn Elements #ad
Counter Tops, for Cutting Boards, Wooden Utensils, Butcher Blocks, Mineral Oil 16 fl oz Food & USP Grade #adEarthborn Elements #ad
- Great for cutting boards, butcher blocks, and wooden utensils. Safe for all wood surfaces. Colorless, tasteless, and odorless. Gluten free and non-GMO. Earthborn elements Mineral Oil, food and pharmaceutical grade.
5. Madeira #ad
Madeira Food-Safe Mineral Oil 8 Ounce Bottle for Wooden Boards and Utensils #adMadeira #ad
- Made in the USA. Food safe. Mineral oil. Use on cutting boards and accessories. Coats and protects natural wood products.
6. Earthborn Elements #ad
Mineral Oil Half Gallon 64 fl oz Food & USP Grade, Counter Tops, Butcher Blocks, for Cutting Boards, Wooden Utensils #adEarthborn Elements #ad
- Gluten free and non-GMO. Earthborn elements Mineral Oil, food and pharmaceutical grade. Safe for all wood surfaces. Colorless, tasteless, and odorless. Great for cutting boards, butcher blocks, and wooden utensils.
7. Earthborn Elements #ad
Counter Tops, Wooden Utensils, for Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks, Mineral Oil 1 Gallon Food & USP Grade #adEarthborn Elements #ad
- Gluten free and non-GMO. Safe for all wood surfaces. Colorless, tasteless, and odorless. Great for cutting boards, butcher blocks, and wooden utensils. Earthborn elements Mineral Oil, food and pharmaceutical grade.
8. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Countertops and Butcher Blocks, Food Safe and Made in the USA, CuttingBoard Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Food grade: pure usp-grade cutting board oil. Using a rag or hand, apply generous coat to all surfaces of the wood. Prevents cracking and drying. Safe: tested to ensure that it lives up to commonplace safety standards.
Let sit for 4 hours prior to use. Produced in facilities certified by the NSF. The food grade mineral oil hydrates, seals and penetrates deeply to protect from the effects of water. Easy application: has a push-applicator cap and easy squeeze-bottle design.
The butcher block oil is not only harmless in direct skin contact, but nourishing. Not only free of unwanted contaminants but is earth-kind and safe for food consumption. Treats countertops & cutting boards: helps maintain the integrity of the wood on countertops and butcher blocks. This mineral oil for cutting board makes maintenance a breeze. Lab tested to ensure that it meets food safety standards.
|Brand||Thirteen Chefs #ad|
9. John Taylor #ad
John Taylor Butcher Block Conditioner Food Grade Mineral Oil and Natural Waxes #adJohn Taylor #ad
- Natural antibacterial properties make it ideal protection for children’s wood toys. John taylor butcher Block Conditioner lets you get more life out of your wood. The best available wood care.
Repels water to prevent future damage: The best way to prevent damage to your wooden utensils, salad bowls and countertops is to keep harmful water and liquids out. Wash your wood with confidence.
Leaves no odor, no taste - safe for use on food prep surfaces: Safe to use around food. Repeated washing with soap and water dries out wood: Our special formulation of mineral oil, beeswax and carnauba wax revitalizes and protects.
Buff out knife cuts and surface scratches with ease: Your wood stays looking new - even after years of continuous use. Contains mineral oil and natural beeswax: Food grade mineral oil penetrates deep into wood to prevent drying and cracking while beeswax restores the surface to a lustrous finish.
|Brand||John Taylor #ad|
|Manufacturer||John Taylor #ad|