As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zen no Ocha #ad
Japanese loose leaf Organic Green tea Made in Kyoto Uji Japan 8.8oz 250g, Zen no Ocha Hojicha tea #adZen no Ocha #ad
- To keep the product strictly organice, no Pesticide ever used. Quick shipping to preserve freshness. The color of hojicha tea is distinctive of transparent Brown color.
Only natural fertilizers are used during the production cycle. Strict conformance with jas organic certification program. Kyoto uji town, the birthplace of japanese hojicha tea located about 250 meters above sea level in the southern part of Kyoto Prefecture, is the main production area of Uji tea, rich in natural environment.
Efficient and quick shipping ensures that the tea produced in Kyoto Uji of Japan, is shipped to any location in USA within 2-3 days.
2. chaganju #ad
Roasted green Tea Hojicha Organic Low caffeine 150g ,JAS JapaneseTea Houji CHAGANJU… #adchaganju #ad
- Naturally grown japanese organic green tea with 100% Japanese organic JAS certification. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the purchase of tea, please contact us by email. We purchase genuine japanese tea leaves directly from contract farmers.
I want you to drink every day so I will provide better quality at an affordable price. Experienced tea appraiser The stage 9th, who received many prizes at tea contest carefully selected and blended the tea. Full refund.
3. Japanese Tea KIMIKURA #ad
Japanese Tea KIMIKURA | Hojicha Roasted green tea -Premium Deep roasted -Loose leaf 100g/3.5oz -from Shizuoka Japan #adJapanese Tea KIMIKURA #ad
- It's perfect company for any kinds of food like Japanese cuisine and fatty meal. 100% made in japan - directly from Japanese Green Tea farms to your cup. Pure green tea roasted at a high temperature, gives this tea a refreshing taste and a rich roasted aroma.
The world top management system - our factory has been certified with FSSC22000 based on the ISO22000 and PAS220 standards. Hojicha is recommended when you want to relax. Authentic japanese origin - tea Masters who dedicate their lives to Japanese tea, use all their five senses to refine the best tea.
4. Tealyra #ad
Hojicha Roasted Green Tea, High Antioxidants, Japanese Loose Leaf Tea, Tealyra, Low Caffeine, 110g 4-ounce #adTealyra #ad
- Roasting the leaves creates a tea with a much lower caffeine content than green tea, making hojicha an incredibly popular after dinner tea, or relaxing evening tea. Its mild flavor makes this brew incredibly complimentary, hojicha truly is a wonderful tea for anytime of the day.
It is roasted at high heat in a porcelain pot over charcoal, instead of steamed like most other Japanese teas. Its mild flavor makes this brew incredibly complimentary, hojicha truly is a wonderful tea for anytime of the day. Originally created in Kyoto about a hundred years ago, hojicha is a unique Japanese tea.
5. IPPODO TEA CO. #ad
Bancha, Ippodo Tea, Gokujo Hojicha 100g Bag #adIPPODO TEA CO. #ad
- Character: Roasted aroma. Soft, and aromatic, sweet, gokujo Hojicha our first recommendation whether you are looking to try hojicha for the first time or for the hundredth time. The perfect blend of roasted tea leaves and stems that many have come to love as a soothing everyday tea.
6. Matcha Konomi #ad
Low Caffeine, Yabukita Cultivar 100g 3.5oz bag, Radiation Free, Organic Japanese Hojicha, Loose Leaf Green Tea #adMatcha Konomi #ad
- Testing is performed regularly to ensure safety; results are on image #2. Mie & kagoshima Harvest. Organic japanese hojicha Roasted Green Tea - Yabukita Cultivar - Low Caffeine.
Radiation free. We realize that people have different tastes, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us the seller directly for your full refund; no questions asked. Love it or your money back.
7. Morihata #ad
Morihata Organic Hojicha Loose Leaf Green Tea #adMorihata #ad
- Certified 100% organic by JAS. Grown deep in the wooded hills of Kirishima, Japan. Net wt 1. 76 oz 50 g. Includes brewing instructions. A slowly roasted green tea that has minimal caffeine and an earthy and sweet taste that’s perfect for any time of day.
8. Yama Moto Yama #ad
Yamamotoyama Loose Houji Cha Roasted Green Tea, 3.5-Ounce Bags Pack of 12 #adYama Moto Yama #ad
- As hojicha has virtually no caffeine, it doesn’t cause the anxiety and jitteriness that coffee drinkers experience. Hojicha calms the body with help from its L-Theanine and pyrazines. Hojicha is a roasted green tea.
9. Yamamotoyama #ad
Yamamotoyama Organic Hojicha Premium Green Tea 2 Pack, Total of 16oz #adYamamotoyama #ad
- A fresh roasted green tea with robust flavor. Yamamotoyama is family owned and operated for over three centuries. This dedication to quality and experience is shown in the preparation of the finest Japanese style green teas. Hojicha has the unique robust flavor of gently roasted premium green tea leaves.
A traditional green tea with a toasted flavor, Hojicha can be enjoyed with dinner or in the evening. Whether enjoyed hot or over ice, we hope you will love the taste of green tea steeped in history. Our leaves are plucked at peak freshness to capture each varietals distinct flavor.