As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ProTool #ad
Plastic, High Luster, 6 oz USA Blue Polishing Buffing Compound Rouge, Synthetics #adProTool #ad
- The professional choice for making plastics, synthetics, non-ferrous metals look better than new. Hold against spinning buffing wheel or rub on cloth; contains natural light abrasive agents. Large 6 oz 5" x 1" block is easier to use with powered buffers, lasts for dozens of polishing jobs.
Available in several colors/compositions for wide variety of materials and results; made in USA. Provides cut & color, excellent for removing fine scratches from plastic, polycarbonate; high luster.
2. Enkay Products Corp. #ad
1 oz. Brown Tripoli Polishing Compound Jeweler's Rouge #adEnkay Products Corp. #ad
- Made in USA. Size: 1 oz. 2 1/2" x 3/4" x 3/4". Applied on buffing wheels. Use on copper, brass, and aluminum to remove scracthes.
3. Artibetter #ad
Artibetter Green Rouge Polishing Buffing Sharpening Compound Rubbing Stainless Steel Strop Polishing Paste Compounds for Jade Abrasive AccessoriesSmall Green Wax #adArtibetter #ad
- Design: the compounds are designed to be applied on buffing wheels by simply spinning a buffing wheel on a motor/drill and gently pressing the compound against the wheel while the heat/friction will transfer the compound onto the polishing wheel.
Quality: these compounds are color coded for easy identification in a scale from coarse to fine â€“ The compounds will bring out the maximum luster and mirror like finish on jewelry and soft metals and can also be used to finish harder metals to a mirror like finish.
On any material like: aluminum, Cast-iron, Cutting, Brass, Appliances and Jewelry. Uses: used for polishing, stainless, Repairing, Cleaning, Steel, restoring, Waxing, auto body car work, Reviving etc. The buffing/polishing compounds kit will help you get a smooth and burr-free mirror finish on a wide variety of surfaces helping you handle all kinds of projects.
4. Fix Find #ad
USA Made, Fix Find Black Emery Jeweler's Metal Polishing Compound Rouge 1 oz Bars #adFix Find #ad
- Color: black emery for coarse buffing of stainless steel and other metals. Easy-to-use jeweler's polish for bringing out best in each metal type.
Weighs 1. 1 oz each. Sold in individual bars by color - purchase one or multiple colors in any quantity. Made in USA. 1 oz bar of unique polishing compounds suspended in paraffin base.
|Brand||Fix Find #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fix Find #ad|
5. Rolite #ad
Cleaner & Polishing Rouge for Sterling Silver, Midas Touch Metal Polishing Cream – 4.5oz, Brass & Other Metals, 1pack, Gold, by Rolite #adRolite #ad
- Variety of uses: works great on antiques, trophies, serving pieces, jewelry, flatware, brass door fittings, aluminum screen doors and chrome faucets.
Safe on most metals: use on gold, bronze, platinum, copper, brass, pewter and sterling silver. Protects & polishes: gently removes tarnish, film and hairline scratches from most metal surfaces; Innovative formula restores neglected surfaces to their original shine.
How to use: apply sparingly with a microfiber cloth to clean, dry, dust-free surface; Rub gently in a circular motion until black residue appears; Buff off with clean, dry cloth. Free from harsh chemicals: Acid-free, silicon-free, odor-free, non-toxic and eco-friendly.