As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Anise Hyssop Herb 1000+ Seeds Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Open-Pollinated Heirloom High Germination Rate 96% Germination Rate 400mg #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensure your satisfaction.
The flowers are edible and are charming crumbled into salads. Native to the northwestern us and parts of canada, creating vast stretches of lavender, where it sprawls across prairies, from early summer until the first frost.
It self-seeds readily and often blooms the first year. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, USA. The plant grows to 3 to 5 feet tall and 1 foot wide and reseeds freely.
High germination Rate - 85% with the current lot. New seedlings are hardy and can be transplanted easily. A classic plant for both herb gardens and borders, anise hyssop is composed of erect branches of mint-and-licorice-scented, medium green leaves ending in fuzzy spikes of small lavender flowers. Agastache foeniculum - non-GMO - Open-Pollinated - perennial.
2. Everwilde Farms #ad
2000 Anise Hyssop Native Wildflower Seeds, Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
3. Isla's garden seeds #ad
500+ Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO & Heirloom Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Botanical Name: Agastache foeniculum, Fragrant Herb/Flower, Great Home Garden Gift, Anise Hyssop Seeds for Planting #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Do not overwater during germination Lightly mist. Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden . It is a favorite with beekeepers, beautiful flower spikes will attract multitudes of hummingbirds, bees, and we have found that the anise honey from this plant is excellent!.
You can also choose to just broadcast the seeds in Spring after a rainy day. This herbal flower has a pleasant fragrance and is a lavender color, also a member of the mint family.
The tall, and butterflies. Space seeds 6-10 in apart. Sow anise hyssop seeds indoors just beneath the surface of the soil ⅛ inch by tapping your finger on the seeds.
Type: perennial - sun: full - planting depth: 1/8" - spacing: broadcast - Water: Moderate/Low - Days to Maturity/Bloom: 90 days - Height: 12-24". Usda zones: 3, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 9. Germination takes 14-21 days on average Transplant outside in Spring after the last frost. Sow them 8-10 weeks before the last frost. Set plants 12-24 inches apart.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Attracts Pollinators, Great Gardening Gift, Medicinal Herb to Plant in Your Home Garden, Stunning Purple Flowers, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Anise Hyssop Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Can also be used to create essential oils and perfume. Always have fresh hyssop on hand -- with a minty flavor, fruit dishes, or flavor salads, the leaves can be used to steep in teas, soups and more. A favorite herb of beekeepers, just watch as bumblebees, honey bees, butterflies and other pollinators visit its beautiful, vibrant purple flowers all summer long!.
Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Indoor or outdoor -- this aromatic herb can be grown in containers or outdoors in your herb garden or flower beds. Minimum of 500 mg per packet. This easy to grow and hardy annual herb produces lovely, fragrant spires of purple flowers. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Beautiful -- large premium packet of hyssop Seeds.
5. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Agastache Anise Hyssop Herb Garden Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Once established minimal watering is required. Space the plants 18 - 24 inches apart. Start the seed directly outdoors in either the late fall or early spring. Do not cover the seed but press it tightly into the soil.
Plant in fertile, well-drained soil after all danger of frost has passed in the Spring. Anise hyssop plant grows as a summer perennial in usda Zones: 4 - 9 and thrives in full sun to partial shade areas. It is also the perfect aromatic flower for flower gardens, perennial borders, planters, or as a container plant for your porch or patio.
Anise hyssop reseeds easily and spreads quickly to fill in sparse areas in the garden.
Anise hyssop or agastache foeniculum has a sweet licorice scent that attracts beneficial insects, bees, butterflies, and birds while also being deer resistant. Sow these heirloom seeds at 2 - 3 seeds per plant and keep moist until germination occurs in 14 - 21 days. Due to this flowers fragrant purple to lavender blooms and a height of 36 inches, wildlfower areas, herb gardens, it makes wonder dried floral arrangements.
6. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Earthcare Seeds Anise Hyssop 600 Seeds Agastache foeniculum Non GMO – Open Pollinated, Heirloom – Perennial #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Beautiful border plant - ideal for herbal gardens, Pollinator Gardens, and Conservation Plantings - Grows Well in Pots - Self Seeds Readily.
Edible flowers and fragrant foliage - grows between two and Four Feet High - Masses of Soft Fuzzy Lavender-Blue Flowers Bloom in the First Year – Ancient Healing Herb. Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool.
A prolific producer of nectar creating a hummingbird, butterfly and bee magnet – deer do not Like It! Zones: 4 – 9 – perennial - grows well in sun or partial shade – Low/Moderate Watering - Can be Started Indoors and Transplanted or Direct Sown in Spring after Danger of Frost. Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons.
7. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Anise Hyssop- Agastache foeniculum, B42 200 Seeds or 1/10 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Warning: rosemary is always difficult to germinate, sometimes at 10% or less. All of our most popular herb seeds at a bargain! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Parsley, greek - 250 seeds || chamomile, leisure - 175 seeds || basil, broadleaf - 100 seeds || oregano, sweet - 60 seeds || borage - 60 seeds || Caraway - 300 seeds || Cumin - 500 seeds || Sage, italian giant - 350 seeds || coriander, german - 400 seeds || basil, Large Leaf - 500 seeds.
Fennel florence - 400 seeds || amaranth red - 1, 000 seeds || basil purple ruffles - 250 seeds || thyme - 1, 000 seeds || lovage - 100 seeds || oregano vulgare - 500 seeds || Arugula Roquette - 500 seeds || Lavender Vera - 100 seeds || Anise Hyssop - 600 seeds || Garlic Chives - 300 seeds || Entire Selection || Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
Arugula - 200 seeds || rosemary - 40 seeds || dill - 650 seeds || savory, summer - 100 seeds || lavender, creeping - 2, vera - 100 seeds || Thyme, lemon - 600 seeds || basil, 000 seeds || Fenugreek - 50 seeds || Catnip - 300 seeds || Mint, lime - 300 seeds.
8. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
QAUZUY GARDEN 50+ Giant Anise Hyssop Seeds Agastache Mint Licorice Lavender&Blue Very Fragrant Stunning Colors Super Hardy Perennial Attracts Butterflies and Bees #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Plant hyssop just beneath the soil's surface or about a quarter inch 06 cm. Deep. Sow. This species grows from 2 ft to 4 ft tall and 1 ft wide. Hyssop seeds usually take between 14 and 21 days to germinate.
It is also good to make cut flower and dry flower. Polinaytors-friendly. Height. Anise hyssop / agastache foeniculum / blue giant hyssop / Fragrant giant hyssop / the lavender giant hyssop.
Plus the many flowers of the plant provide forage for bees, often from June until frost and during the time it blooms, butterflies and hummingbirds. Names. 4-9. Anise hyssop is useful in borders, butterfly gardens, herb gardens, wildflower gardens, and meadows.
Usda hardiness Zone. The plant blooms in june to September with bright lavender flowers that become more colorful near the tip. The flowers blooming for a very long season, one can see bees on the flowers from the morning until dusk. Use. It can also be an excellent addition to containers.
9. Botanical Interests #ad
Heirloom, Organic Anise Hyssop Seeds, 100 Mg #adBotanical Interests #ad
- Plant dimensions: 24"–48" tall. Hardiness: perennial in USDA zones 4–8. Exposure: Full sun to part shade. Variety information: 2"–6" long lavender-blue flower spikes. Ships from Ohio.
10. Plant Good Seed #ad
Non-GMO, Untreated Flower Seeds for Planting – from USA, Anise Hyssop Agastache foeniculum Seeds, Pack of 50, Open Pollinated #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Great care, great results - our team is dedicated to bringing you only the best selection! We have spent years developing our expertise as seed specialists. 90 days from seed to harvest. We take great pride in our plants and are dedicated to bringing you the best quality seeds for your garden.
Know the source, grown in the usa - our company is located in Ojai, California. Our seeds are tried and true, resulting in better germination rates and hardy harvests! For best results - seed packets are marked with a “packed for” year, representing the year they were packaged.
Seeds you can trust - our seeds are non-GMO, heirloom, untreated, and open-pollinated. The plant’s purple flowers attract a multitude of beneficial pollinators. Will perennialize in warmer winter climates and can withstand mild frosts. Happy planting! Easy to grow, harvest, and enjoy - grows best from spring to summer in most climates.
While the seeds do not have an expiration date, we do recommend planting within 15 months of purchase for best results. This makes sourcing seed from our company an easy and ethical choice. Packet contains ~50 seeds. Anise hyssop seed- also called blue giant hyssop, fragrant giant hyssop, or lavender Giant Hyssop, this plant is loved for its minty-licorice flavored foliage and enjoyed as a delicious tea or seasoning for savory dishes.